You can revoke your cookie consent by clicking this button: Revoke consent
1 General information and compulsory information
a) Data protection
The operators of these pages take the protection of your data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
However, we would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
b) Note on the responsible body
The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
Smiling Cat Publishing GmbH
Explanation: The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
c) Note on our data protection officer
We have appointed a company data protection officer. You can reach our data protection officer under the following contact details:
2. your rights
Under current data protection law, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have extensive data subject rights against the controller regarding the processing of your personal data, which we would like to inform you about below. You have the right to:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
– pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
– revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our place of practice for this purpose. A list of the supervisory authorities and their contact details can be found in the following link:
– In accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, you have the right to object to the collection of data in special cases and to direct advertising:
Explanation of Art. 21 DSGVO:
If data processing is based on Art. 6 (1) e or f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The respective legal basis on which processing is based can be found in this data protection declaration. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data concerned unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims (objection under Article 21(1) of the GDPR).
If your personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing. If you object, your personal data will subsequently no longer be used for the purposes of direct advertising or profiling (objection pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO).
3. data collection when visiting our website
This website uses so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Some of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited. Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions you have requested are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimised provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies to analyse your surfing behaviour) are stored, these are treated separately in this data protection declaration.
|Purpose||Das Cookie comment_author_[hash] Cookie merkt sich den Wert, der in das Namensfeld des Kommentarformulars eingegeben wurde|
|Name||WordPress Comment Author|
|Purpose||The comment_author_[hash] cookie remembers the value entered in the name field of the comment form|
WordPress Comment Author URL
|Name||WordPress Comment Author URL|
|Purpose||The cookie comment_author_url_[hash] remembers the value entered in the URL field of the comment form.|
|Name||Google Cookies to operate anti spam Captcha|
|Cookie Names||1P_JAR, CONSENT, NID, _Secure-3PAPISID, _Secure-3PSID, _Secure-3PSIDCC|
|Purpose||These cookies are necessary to operate the Google Captcha|
|Purpose||Track how users interact with our site using a self hosted version of Matomo Anyalytics|
b) Server log files
When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not send us any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called server log files). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes of data collection. This data is not merged with other data sources.
c) Contacting us by e-mail, telephone, fax or contact form
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone, fax or contact form, your enquiry including all personal data resulting from it (name, enquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. In the context of contacting us via the contact form, personal data will also be transmitted to HubSpot (see No. 10) within the framework of an order processing agreement in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO.
The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, insofar as your request is related to the fulfilment of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO) and / or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO), as we have a legitimate interest in effectively processing the enquiries sent to us.
The data you send to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
4 Reservation of right to change
Please note that we reserve the right to adapt or amend this data protection declaration from time to time within the framework of the applicable laws.
Last change: January 21, 2021